Biblical Finance is once again being taught at the Warrenton Church of Christ starting March 11th at 2:30 in the Fellowship Hall for 9 weeks.
Yes folks we rescheduled it after a slow start to the year with the postponement of January’s class.
So if you are wondering if this course is for you, take a look at these next questions and see if you know the answers. If not, you should come walk with us to financial peace.
- How do I stop living paycheck to paycheck?
- Why do I need an emergency fund when I have good credit?
- How big an emergency fund should I have?
- Everyone has debt, so why is that a bad thing?
- Do I need life insurance?
- Which is best, whole life or term life insurance?
- How much should I save for retirement?
- Should I invest in shares or mutual funds in my retirement account?
- What’s the fastest proven way to pay off debt?
- Why should I pay off my mortgage?
These questions touch on just some of the topics we cover in the course. The cost is $109 for your membership kit. You need one membership kit per family. If you need help financially, scholarships are available – just ask. You can sign up at the church on the back table in the auditorium, send an email to the church office or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or just show up on March the 11th and we’ll get you started.
See you there folks.